Health and Safety Precautions and Protocols Implemented to Protect Staff and Customers from Covid-19 Exposure
Salt Creek Golf Links operating procedures will follow the Covid-19 response framework referred to as ‘Keeping Ontario Safe and Open’ where safety measures for each zone are implemented under a colour-coded response framework.
- Registration will remain at an exterior window on the Northside of the building where customers are able to physically distance outside and approach the registration window one (1) customer at a time. Masks may be required.
- Debit/Credit tap is preferred.
- Golfers must have pre-booked their tee-time by phoning the clubhouse in advance. Screening protocols may apply.
- Golfers must be ready when it is their tee-time to golf and should not leave their car more than 15 minutes prior to their tee-time.
- Golfers must practice proper physical distancing requirements while waiting to tee-off and while on course.
- Golfers can receive from the window: scorecards with pencil, golf balls, tees, sanitized cart key.
- Rental clubs will be set beside the clubhouse front door if required and sanitized after each use.
- The clubhouse will be open for bathroom access at all times and sanitized frequently. Masks are required.
- The clubhouse will be open for limited group seating provided no restrictions are necessary under the current zone code framework. Masks are required when not eating or drinking.
- Locker storage will be open. Masks are required.
- Golf carts will be sanitized after each use.
- Golfers will be directed to return carts to a designated area.
- Golfers should discard all garbage in designated garbage cans.
- Cart barriers are installed in some carts that comply with physical distancing requirements.
- On course bathrooms will be open and sanitized frequently.
- Clubhouse rear patio will be available with a limited and spaced seating area provided the appropriate zone requirements are permissible. Masks are required.
- Bunker rakes will not be available.
- Flagpoles have touchless ball retrieval add-ons installed.
- Ball washing will be available on Holes #1 and #10 tees with sanitizer.
Course staff will be following a series of onsite health and safety protocols aimed at lowering exposure to Covid-19. All processes will be examined frequently and could change throughout the season.